- MGM IFD in collaboration with Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University has come up with a new academic course as in B.F.A in Fashion Design.
- This course provides opportunities to both boys and girls a graduate learning pathway in the field of apparel fashions and design.
- MGM IFD is the only Institute of its kind in Maharashtra where a Khadi, Paithani production unit is attached with it which immensely benefits its students.
- The Institution successfully organizes “Kaleidoscope” fashion show every year to showcase student’s designs and creativity.
- The Institute has all the facilities of academic, research, production and merchandising for the undergraduate level.
Kaleidoscope is the annual fashion show of MGM IFD students, organized every year in the month of April to showcase their developed designs. This fashion show is a wonderful way for the students to show their talent and enthusiasm for their future careers in the fashion industry.
Students work all year round under the guidance of concern subject teachers for the design process in putting up a collection for the show. Students not only develop design but also source, construct and execute them.
Kaleidoscope gives students a platform for understanding the design process from concept to creation. It gives them on job experience of fabric and material sourcing, garment assembly; custom made garment making, choreography, promotion and event management.